Each of us contributes to the world, through our ideas, our work, and the way we live our lives and treat others. Together we are all responsible for the quality of life on the planet. Like you I want to make a contribution. Here is my mission:
My mission and purpose are to express creative inspiration and conscious wisdom medicine to uplift, liberate, empower, and bring peace to all beings.
Please check out my offerings. Be in touch, and together let’s create the world we know is possible.
I would teach peace rather than war. I would inculcate love rather than hate. — Einstein
Hatred never ends through hating. Hatred ends only through love. This is an eternal law. — Buddha
Let the one without sin cast the first stone. — Jesus
I am starting a column, where I answer questions about creativity, meditation, spiritual awakening, life questions and so forth. Genyo is my dharma (spiritual) name, and it means “song of the mystery.” I welcome your questions and answer them as Genyo. Email me your questions at email@example.com.
New and Upcoming:
* Transformational sessions: I offer counseling and coaching, supporting your creative process, and your journey of healing and spiritual growth. I am skilled at facilitating transformational experiences of ones own awakened nature. If you are interested and would like to know more, I offer free 20 min introductory phone sessions. I am also currently offering initial in-person sessions for just $25! Please be in touch to book a time or ask any questions you may have. I look forward to serving you in the transformational journey.
* Private Dharma study. Be in touch if you are interested in private dharma study, tradiional Zen study and practice, or the Awakening Way process.
* I am launching a column— Ask Genyo — where I answer questions about your creative and spiritual journey. Ask away!
* Upcoming: My next performance of “Global Heart Medicine Show” will be in San Francisco on Aug.2. Keep a watch on my calendar and events page for updated information.
* Listen to some of my music by clicking on the music player at the top of this and other pages on the site. Links to my albums can be found on the Music page.
* The Great Matters: I am currently developing a series called "The Great Matters", which are philosophical investigations of the central questions and concerns of existence, and of our time. Topics include: the Nature of Reality, the Nature of Consciousness, Resolving the Science vs. God Delusion, the Future of the World, the Peacemaker Mission, and more. The Great Matters will be explored in public talks and performances, videos, and written essays. More information coming soon.
* Check out two essays on Medium: https://medium.com/house-of-one-people. More to come.